Bitarchitects is looking for an experienced candidate for the position of “Sales & Marketing Representative” that can help manage leads and have the initial contact with the clients until signing of the contract.
- Monitor and respond to all leads actively and keep track of all the company’ projects and observe competitive activity and strategically promote Bitarchitects’ offering
- Conduct physical visitation to the site(s); measuring, photographing, creating scans, preliminary design sketch
- Analyze customer requests and ensure appropriate actions are taken promptly within the business by organizing online meetings to facilitate efficient collaboration between the customer and the company when required
- Assess the commercial market and strategically advise the company of sales trends
- Respond to the marketplace by providing value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow-up
- Always ready to answer phone calls and emails in a prompt and professional manner
- Follow-through Sales: Follow up to make sure that product information as provided is sufficient and specifications are held and enter the bid process
- Possess the ability to multi-task and have diligent follow-up skills
- Maintain current and up-to-date knowledge of the market and create an active network that will help the company to grow and expand
- Schedule regular PowerPoint presentations with prospect clients to clarify or provide information on behalf of the company whenever needed
- Emphasize on the work done by the company by providing links and photos
- Work and travel independently throughout the assigned region to call on regular and prospective customers including Private Clients, Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contractors, and National Accounts
- Requiring 7-10 Calls per day with a minimum of 35-50 per week
- Requires BS/BA degree in Architecture, Design, Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Preferred active membership in professional industry organizations (such as IIDA, ASID, AIA, CSI)
- Two or more years of sales or industry experience within the A&D community.
- Floor covering or slab sales and experience or knowledge of commercial glass products preferred.
- Previous experience in a technical field with commercial sales experience or customer exposure
- A minimum of two years of Architectural Sales experience or Project Management experience in an Architectural or Design firm is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written formats) and presentation skills
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative and possesses excellent analytical skills with a strong technical knowledge base to discuss client needs and make recommendations
- Computer proficiency, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Other industry-related computer skills (CAD, REVIT, Sketch Up, Presentation software, etc.) are a plus
- Highly organized and able to maintain Project Files to include all drawings, correspondence, quotations, and customer communications
- Enthusiastic and motivated learner who is able to keep up with rapid innovation and assimilate new information
- Adept networker
Location: Combination of virtual & on-site work
- No scheduled work hours
- Must attend the virtual meeting when necessary
- Percentage commissions on closed sales
Duration: At least one year with a possibility to extend three years
How to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter
Registration deadline: August 31st, 2023