Bitarchitects is looking for an organized, analytical auditor to help us examine our current policies and procedures and help us develop strategies to improve our internal control systems. The accountant will meet with employees and managers to collect information, analyze data, identify problems and weaknesses, and help managers develop strategies to minimize or eliminate errors.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
Required major: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping or financial software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
- Being Fluent in English is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Duration: At least one year with a possibility to extend three years
- The daily meeting with the team is mandatory
- The work of the day can be done at the candidate’s convenient time (as long as the work is done)
How to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter
Registration deadline: July 31st, 2023