Chief Army Partnership
- (-) Master’s in Public Administration, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.
- (-) BS: Accounting, Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA
- (-) Chief of Army Partnerships, (G-9)
- (2002 – Present) Army and the Installation Management Community
- (2007) Chief of Public-Private Partnerships, Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management (ACSIM), G-9 (Installations)
- (-) Association of Defense Communities (ADC)
- (Present) Create public-to-public and public-private partnerships.
- (2019) He was the recipient of the ADC Military Leader of the Year Award.
- (2015) Formed the first Joint Services Partnership Committee, a committee he now chairs.
- (-) Led the efforts to extend the term length of the Intergovernmental Support Agreement (IGSA)